Lost Ark, just like a lot of top-down 2.5D MMORPGs, is ridden with puzzles, challenges and side-quests all the way. The game also involves players collecting rare items in the game made a requisite for progress in the game. One such rare collectible is the Island Token. There are a total of 95 Island Tokens and they allow players to level up their characters. However, collecting some of these tokens, like the Drumbeat Island’s Token can be difficult. So here’s a breakdown of the quest you can do in order to obtain the Drumbeat Island Token in Lost Ark.
How to Get the Drumbeat Island Token in Lost Ark
Firstly in order to obtain the relic, you need to get to Drumbeat Island. Now, keep in mind that this is an adventure island which means it is not always accessible. So when it does pop up in your map, you can find it in the Vern East Sea which is to the north-east of Pleccia and to the east of the North Vern continent.
Once you’re able to access and reach the island, follow the steps below to obtain the token:
- Firstly, you’ll need to track down and talk to an NPC called Scholar Obitan. This will trigger the series of quests that might eventually reward you with the Drumbeat Island Token.
- Now, Obitan will give you the quest ‘Mysterious Object’ that basically requires you to look through a telescope located on the island. Go to the telescope and use it before returning back to Obitan.
- Next, Obitan will give you a task to find and collect 300 Shard Fragments in a specific amount of time as part of the Dangerous Debris quest. Complete this quest to get to the primary quest that is required to obtain the Drumbeat Soul.
- The main quest ‘The Thing From The Sky!’ should immediately trigger after the last one. Your task now is to whack a giant white spherical slime that appears itself in the middle of the island. You can use the Rabbit Hammer placed on the arena to attack the slime.
- There will be smaller glowing slime mobs that spawn out of the sphere. You need to deal with those and hit the white sphere enough times till you defeat it.
Once you have eliminated all the mobs and the big sphere, it will drop a bunch of loot.
Now, obtaining the Island Token in this loot RNG but this is the only way to get it in Lost Ark. So you will have to attempt to do this quest a few times before you get the Drumbeat Island Token.
On completion of the primary quest you will be rewarded with 10,000 Pirate Coins and Obitan can also offer you 1000 Gienah Coins upon completion of the final ‘Lingering Questions’ quest that can be done right after.
That is all you need to know on how to get the Drumbeat Island Token in Lost Ark. If you found this article helpful then check out our guide on how to Get the Asura Island Token in this game.